HA (hyaluronic acid) fillers are a versatile cosmetic treatment which in the hands of a skilled injector can achieve remarkable results in adding definition to and enhancement of natural features.
They can be used to improve the skin’s contour and reduce depressions in the skin due to scars, injury or lines.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in your body. It is safe to use and comes in different brands which have unique qualities thereby defining where and how they are used. Some are permanent but others will last for around 12-18months.
Dermal fillers can be used for many purposes, including:
- Tear troughs (dark circles under the eyes which make you look aged and tired)
- Deep smile lines (also known as nasolabial furrows)
- Redefining lip border
- Plump thin lips
- Cheek depressions
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Marionette lines at the corners of the mouth
- Scars, including those caused by acne